Monday, May 23, 2016

Calatagan, Batangas: Burot Beach

Burot is climbing its way up on beach-goers' list of must visit beach destinations because of its unspoiled charms. Also, I experienced beach camping for the second time here because this place doesn't have any resorts or rooms... yet.
This is the 4th out of 10 beaches I featured on my thesis and blogged about. I would just probably merge the remaining 6 beaches into a single post next time but you can check out my previous posts for the other 3 beaches.

Burot Beach is located on the Municipality of Calatagan, the southwestern tip of Batangas. The beach is famous for its majestic sandbar just a few minutes away from the shore.
The "small" boat tour will take you to the sandbar, starfish area and of course, snorkeling! The marine life here may not be as grand as Anilao's or other prime underwater attractions in Batangas but it is still a sight!
Another thing I enjoyed in Burot was watching the stunning sunset!
Also, there's no electricity. It's the perfect escape from the bustle of life!

No comments:

Post a Comment