Sunday, November 24, 2013

Cartoons We Grew Up With!

The theme for this year's CFAD week was cartoons from the 90s! I had fun covering the parade and seeing how my favorite cartoons came to life. Say hello to our college's official mascot, Vinci!
Me and my friends made this "Gameboy color" that was used in the float. Too bad we didn't able to take a picture inside the console.
Here are some of photos I took during the parade:
Sesame Street & Aladdin
Toy Story


Ninja Turtles & my blockmate who dressed as a guy version of Velma from Scooby Doo!
And my favorite... Spongebob!

I spend the entire CFAD week with my friends watching shows and participating in different activities. 
A polariod photo of us on the last day, we're incomplete though :( 

1 comment:

  1. This looks like a fun event!
    All the cartoons look familiar to me :)

    http://stylealamy.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete