Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Pandas (!!!) of Ocean Park Hong Kong

When we were planning our Hong Kong trip, we were torn if we should visit Disneyland or Ocean Park but we ended up going to both attractions! Haha. Disneyland is more child-friendly while the rides at Ocean Park are definitely more extreme. Me being very afraid of heights, I opted to sit out on some of the rollercoasters. What I enjoyed the most were the pandas!
I forgot how camera shy the pandas were not until I was browsing all the pictures and I can't find any photo that they are looking straight ahead lol

We also saw a red panda!!!!!
A real one too, of course haha
Once we got our fill of the pandas' cuteness, we hurriedly lined up at the cable car. Ocean Park is actually famous for its view and we were not disappointed at all.
The rides are located on top of the other mountain hence the need to ride a cable car. It was actually my first time ever! I was so scared because it was considerably small and very "open" haha.
The park is really huge though the lines were long too haha you may have noticed that there is no single photo of marine life in this post mainly because we got so excited when we saw the cable car and we ran way past the aquariums :( Once we got down, it was already closed. Atleast I still have reasons to go back here we I get the chance! Hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment