Wednesday, May 1, 2019

My First Disneyland Experience | photodump

According to the right timeline of events, I'm supposed to be writing about my Universal Studios Singapore trip last year but I figured it's such a waste to not post something about my first Disneyland experience in Oct 2017 (not to mention - my first out of the country trip).

So going back 17 months from now, I'm at happiest place on earth 💖! We booked our discounted tickets from Klook (I've also used this on almost all of the attractions we went to in Hong Kong & Singapore, as well as some local destinations).
I'm not sure how anyone can get a decent picture here lol always expect a crowd especially this one's a very famous attraction in Hong Kong. We went early - right before opening time but a lot of people were there already.


I literally had to removed the people around in photoshop just so we can get a solo group picture! Hahaha
Halloween Parade!!!! 💛💛
We stayed until closing time to witness their magical fireworks display... ahhhh I miss.
Here's to (hopefully more) Disneyland trips around the world 💖🙌

No comments:

Post a Comment