Saturday, January 25, 2014

Two Zero One Three

I hope it's not yet late for me to post a compilation of how my 2013 went. I just can't let this post rot because 2013 had been so awesome for me as new things/ experiences happened every month.

JANUARY

  • Started the year right with a Tomato planner from my friend.
  • Got a Samsung Galaxy Tab! #2013bucketlist
  • Attended my first ever Kpop Concert #2013bucketlist

FEBRUARY

  • First Graphika Manila experience! #2013bucketlist

MARCH


  • New zoom lens! #2013bucketlist
  • First (and hopefully not the last) acrylic on canvas painting.

APRIL
  • Visited the National Museum! I got so inspired with the artworks & paintings there. Filipinos are truly artistic and talented.

MAY
  • Turned 17 this month <3
  • Went to Manaoag Church for the first time.
  • Then San Fabian beach #2013bucketlist

JUNE


  • Now a 2nd year college student and still regular haha
  • Some of my plates this month :)

JULY
  • Attended Lomography Workshop at Cafe De Seoul with Lea
  • Tried Noriter for the first time <3
  • 1st photowalk with friends at MOA #2013bucketlist

AUGUST



SEPTEMBER
  • Bought an Instax Mini 8! <3

OCTOBER
  • BGC with the clingies
  • 2nd photowalk with them
  • Lea treated us to Krispy Kreme <3

NOVEMBER 

DECEMBER



Hope 2014 will be more exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a wonderful 2013, dear! :-) More for this year, yes?

    ReplyDelete