Saturday, March 16, 2013

Caleruega Retreat House (August 2011)


Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines

It was almost 2 years ago when I went there. The place was really peaceful & quiet with breathtaking view anywhere you look. It was like a paradise :>



It was my 2nd time to experience a retreat but this one was very special. Besides the fact that the place was extremely beautiful, it was a different experience because I was mature enough to really appreciate everything that happened, from the food to the speaker's talks.


Ahhhh how I miss my high school friends </3


The left picture was the view from the ladies' dorm. Just imagine waking up everyday to a view like that. The other picture was a "garden" or something near the chapel. It was actually my first time to see a real pine tree Hahahaha!



And that's me sitting on their grand staircase near the entrance. Aww if I'm not mistaken, this photo was taken right before we head back to Manila :( Looking forward to go back here soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hi There! Great blog and good quality of the pictures :)

    ~ www.brunette-wavez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete