Monday, May 16, 2016

Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro: White Beach

This is just the 3rd out of 10 beaches I visited for my thesis that I have to blog about haha so expect more overdue posts! This destination is actually famous here in the Philippines for having diverse attractions- may it be above or below the waters, and its close distance from Manila, the capital city.
Going to Puerto Galera requires an hour of ferry ride from Batangas Port. There are various shipping lines to choose from but their prices are practically the same. We opted to buy roundtrip tickets to avoid hassle.


A small ferry leaving Batangas Port to Puerto Galera.

What I love the most about these ferry rides is that they drop people off on the beach itself!!!!




Too bad I wasn't able to really *relax* during our stay because I had nothing in mind that time but thesis. So I will be back, maybe with the family again or with my friends next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment