Saturday, January 16, 2016

Lobo, Batangas: Faro de Punta de Malabrigo


Faro de Punta de Malabrigo, or more commonly known as "Malabrigo Lighthouse" was built in 1896 to serve as a guide for those who are passing along the Verde Island. On November 27, 2006, the lighthouse was declared a National Historical Landmark. The place is well maintained and is open to the public though entering the premises without permission is not allowed.
Visitors need to climb 117 steps if coming from Malabrigo Beach (where we actually stayed). But vehicles can go directly to the lighthouse from the road and there's a parking.
The view after climbing!

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    I'm also a blogger. I blog about art/lifestyle and diy mostly. I was searching for beautiful style blogs that I enjoy so that I can expand my blog community. <3

    I'm looking for any blog-community building advice you could offer as well! I think it's more tough when one has their own domain; it's standalone from the community. I've heard of bloggers promoting content through blog listings like bloglovin', as well as sites where you can earn promotional opportunities for having good content content like Advowire (https://advowire.com//users/profile/new?referral_code=AW36707). Do you use any of these sites to promote content or to collaborate with other bloggers? Do you know of other sites/resources you'd like to recommend?

    Thank you so much for reading! Hope to hear from you. xox

    ReplyDelete