Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Baguio: The City of Pines (Part 2)

This was our second (and my favorite day) in Baguio maybe because I finally had some sleep and was used to the cold weather already. If you haven't read the part one yet, you can check that out here. We ended our day 1 with a hearty meal at Pizza Hut because we were so hungry! Then we got back at our hotel by 9 pm and everyone slept already but I just had to update my instagram first before rest (hahaha).

DAY 2: MORNING

CAMP JOHN HAY
We followed an Eco trail here for like 45 minutes but there was no exit on the other side so we had to go back again from where we started, fortunately the trees were so pretty and the air's clean not like in Manila- I didn't mind the loooong walk again.



TREE TOP ADVENTURE
If you want something extreme and go beyond the traditional to-dos in Baguio, go for Tree Top Adventure located inside Camp John Hay. Unfortunately during our visit, some rides were closed due to the long queue so we just chose one but it was really fun (and scary!!!!) hahaha
It's called Silver Surfer and yes that's my parents!
 I screamed the whole ride while my brother just laughed it off.

DAY 2: AFTERNOON

Bell Church
My favorite place in our entire Baguio trip!!!!! I love the view, the structures and everything.

TAM-AWAN VILLAGE
Tam Awan Village is an artists' haven. There's a lot of paintings and other cool and interesting stuff here and I wouldn't dare post them as a respect for the artists haha you should go check this village when you're in Baguio.

And here's a video to summarize our trip. Everything was shot using a GoPro Hero:

6 comments:

  1. Wowie this place looks gorgeous ^__^ I woudn't mind having a
    LONG walk either hehe, all though I'm not so sure if I go for the
    Top Tree Adventure ride :') Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah the tree top adventure seems scary at first but it was really fun haha

      Delete
  2. Baguio looks so beautiful! Glad you had a great time, Marielle :)

    ReplyDelete